Our training programs are suitable for ALL personnel who use, maintain, test and work with medical gas and vacuum systems
- Our classes were developed to provide individuals responsible for the proper use, handling, storage, design, operation, and maintenance of medical gas and vacuum systems with the knowledge necessary to conduct these activities in a safe, efficient, and effective manner. These educational tracks are designed to meet the training needs of ANY individual that has an interest in medical gas and vacuum systems.
- Maintenance personnel, installers, design engineers, respiratory therapists, clinical staff, transfill operators and anyone else with an interest in medical gas and vacuum systems can benefit from our training programs.
- Types of training provided include: Personnel certification programs, equipment in-service training, emergency operations and contingency planning, preventative maintenance and transfill operations.
- AMG is a training affiliate of the National Inspection, Testing and Certification Corporation (NITC) and the Medical Gas Training Institute (MGTI). Jonathan Willard & Doug Ostraat are both ASSE 6050 & 6055 Certified Instructors.
- Seminar content is based on the requirements of NFPA 99, NFPA 55, ASSE Series 6000 standard and the applicable provisions of the Joint Commission (EC) Standards and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- ASSE 6000 certification programs are offered regularly at our state-of-the-art training facility. We can also conduct these courses or other customized training at your desired location.